Remington 700 5r Built off the legendary 700 action, the Remington 700 5-R sets the benchmark for accuracy and durability. Much like M-24, the barrel is cold hammer forged and features 5-R rifling. The 5R rifling profile increases barrel life expectancy, accuracy and creates less fouling and bullet deformation over time. Whether you’re a benchrest shooter or longtime hunter, look no further for better reliability and precision. 5-R rifling is the same type of rifling used on the battle proven M-24 SWS. There are 5 lands as opposed to the normal 6 land configuration. Traditional lands are squared off at a 90 degree angle to the groove while the lands on 5-R rifling are tapered at 110 degrees which results in less bullet deformation. Also, none of the lands are directly across from one another. Both of these features lead to better accuracy and less fouling.
- H.S. Precision Sand color composite stock with black webbing features full-length aluminum bedding blocks for enhanced stability and shot-to-shot consistency
- 5-R hammer-forged with tactical/target-style rifling like that used in famous M-24 military rifles for the utmost in shot-to-shot consistency
- Legendary Model 700 Stainless Steel Action featuring the “3-Rings of Steel” makes this the strongest action on the market
- 5-R increases barrel life and accuracy, causes less friction and bullet deformation
- Six longitudinal LTR style flutes reduce barrel weight and increase heat dissipation
- Dual front swivel stud system for convenient mounting of bi-pod and sling
- Black Cerakote finish for additional protection against the elements
- Tactical bolt knob for easy bullet manipulation
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Silencer ready with 5/8×24 Threads
There are no reviews yet.