winchester 209 primers
Winchester Triple Seven Primers are specifically designed for Muzzleloading and are milder than typical 209 Shotshell Primers. Milder primers do not force the powder charge forward, helping to maintain consistent velocities and minimize formation of crud rings. These primers are rigorously tested for consistency and sensitivity at temperatures and conditions far beyond the range of normal usage. Winchester guarantees better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns, consistency in size and quality and stability in extremes of temperatures and humidity. These primers are not designed to be used in shotshells, they are for muzzleloading rifles only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING – Winchester® Primers may explode if subjected to impact, shock, or intense heat. Store in original factory container only. Primers in bulk are capable of mass explosion. Do not use primer feed devices for reloading. 100 pack.
- Better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns
- Non-corrosive, non-mercuric
- Weight of the primer mixture is carefully controlled
- Every Winchester primer is consistent in size and quality
- Anvil heights are measured to precise tolerances to assure perfect ignition
- Winchester primers maintain stability in extremes of temperature and humidity
|Country of Origin||
United States of America
|0.300 Pounds – 6.350 Pounds|
Friendly priced can am ryker rally for sale